Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content, I'm going to shoot a 15-30 second commercial about Blüme Vodka. I also want to attach an advertisement to go cohesively along with the commercial. I also want to create a physical visual for the brand, and actually create the bottle for people to be able to see in person along with both of the advertisements.


The Commercial:

"Für die schöne Frau" will be the slogan for the commercial, which in German means "For the beautiful woman." Blüme was made for women who enjoy the finer and more beautiful things in life. The vodka is aimed for girly women who appreciate pretty things, such as flowers and the visual appearance of flowers and pretty color schemes. I want the commercial to feature the bottle, and a woman saying the slogan. While this is happening, I envision hundreds rose petals and other flower petals slowly falling down on top of the standing bottle. Then, have the woman say, "Blüme Premium Vodka, please drink responsibly" at the end. At that point, while she's saying that, I'm going to just do a real close up on the bottle and then have it fade away into the background of flowers. I will also be creating a short storyboard for this commercial.


The Advertisement:


For the advertisement; I want to have the bottle of vodka simply laying on a bed of flowers. I want the slogan to appear at the top, and the brand name Blüme to go at the bottom of the advertisement, and of course add, "Please drink responsibly" after that. It's very simple and focuses strictly on the bottle. The vodka itself is strong enough to stand on its own, so I don't want anything distracting from the pretty bottle or unique flavors description. At the bottom I also want to list the floral ingredients, so women know exactly what the vodka is and what makes it so different than the rest.

Visual Bottle:

Along with the commercial and the advertisement, I also want to create the physical bottle. I'd like a curvy long shaped bottle painted white with random floral patterns all around it. The color scheme of the flowers will be purple, pink, red and blue. I also want to paint some flowers with long stems growing up from the side of the bottle. I want the label to be a nice turquoise blue with gold lettering and trimming. I want the font of the name to be cursive and old scripture looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment