Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

Three products that help define me:

1. Chanel N. 5 perfume: I've been using this particular fragrance for 4 years now, and ever since I started using it, I refuse to wear any other perfume. It feels weird if I use another fragrance, since I'm so used to the Chanel. I like the product because it's classic and I can always rely on it to make me feel good about myself when going out. The smell is very versatile as well, and I like the fact that it's not too overwhelming of a scent. I easily get headaches from perfumes that are too strong, so I found one that isn't too much nor too little. I also like the fact that Gabrielle Chanel herself picked and named the fragrance, it was the original; and as a die hard Chanel fan, it makes me feel like I have a piece of the real, original Chanel.



2. Perfect pair of skinny jeans: I have a certain pair of jeans that I bought about 2 years ago. I'm unsure of the brand, I think they're called Celebrity Pink, but I know I bought them at Nordstroms. The color of the jeans have yet to fade, and they're the only pair that I have that actually fit me perfectly. I have many pairs of jeans, but none of them fit the way the Celebrity Pink ones do. I try not to wear them too often because I don't want them to become too worn. I wanted to get more pairs, but I can't find the label anymore.


3. Crest Toothpaste: I think the reason that I stick with Crest and never buy anything else, is because my mom always bought Crest toothpaste for everyone in our house. It was something I was used to and familiar with, and that felt comfortable to me. So now whenever I go to buy toothpaste, I just buy what I know; rather than being unsatisfied with a new product that I'm unfamiliar with. Crest is the only brand I've ever really known, and I've never had a problem with their results on my teeth. The toothpaste tastes good and gives me a clean feeling, so why switch brands when I already know this one will do the job just fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment